Representing Your Best Interests in Real Estate Litigation
For many people, litigation is a last resort. Connolly Law Firm strives to help clients resolve their disputes long before the need for litigation arises. However, conflicts involving real estate are often complex, sometimes requiring litigation to obtain a resolution. Lawsuits are an essential tool to have available when a real estate dispute persists with no end in sight. When you work with Connolly Law Firm, you can trust that I’ll protect your best interests at every step of the litigation process as I work to secure you a favorable outcome.
Types of Real Estate Litigation Matters I Handle
Connolly Law Firm handles disputes involving either commercial or residential real estate issues. I can assist you with a routine matter or a more complex conflict. I am ready to help you resolve any number of real estate matters, including:
- Breach of Contract or Lease Agreements
- Property Rights
- Boundary Disputes
- Water runoff or Drainage Issues
- Access Issues (Ingress and Egress matters)
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Ownership, Title, and Deed Conflicts
- Zoning Issues
- Restrictive Covenants
- Delinquent Property Tax Sales
- Property Tax Assessment Protests
- Actions for Specific Performance (lawsuit to force the other party to perform its obligations)
- Construction, Remodeling, and Design Deficiencies
- Landlord/Tenant Conflicts
- Seller Disclosure Misrepresentation
- Contract Forfeiture
Whatever the specifics of your situation may be, Connolly Law Firm is prepared to help you develop an effective legal strategy to achieve your desired outcome.
Real Estate Litigation Services Customized to Suit Your Needs
Connolly Law Firm works closely with each client to identify their unique needs and goals. I proudly and vigorously represent your property rights, your interests, and your claims. Whenever possible, I will seek opportunities to resolve your real estate dispute before turning to litigation. However, should the matter require litigation, you can trust that I’ll remain at your side during the entire process to answer your questions, address your concerns, and guide you forward.